Do you picture a slimmer, healthier, fitter version of your current self?
AMC’s Fit & Fab fitness challenge – our most successful group, goal-based program – returns this fall with a new twist!
Join our 60-Day Get Fit for Fall Charity Fitness Challenge to change your body for the better, and give back to the community this holiday season.
The Challenge begins September 17 and runs through November 16 – eight weeks of fitness that will take the guesswork out of slimming down and getting fit. Everyone who participates will enjoy a strong, toned new body, and the joy and satisfaction of giving back to the community. We are partnering up with the Simpsons Academy for Young Women to collect baby gear for teen mothers. Get fit and give back while enjoying the motivation and camaraderie that comes will all AMC programs!
So far over 150 women have lost a collective 165 inches and 385 pounds participating in our Fit & Fab training sessions. Wow!
How It Works
The program will help you achieve measurable increases in strength, which can help you increase your metabolism and torch body fat. Each Fit & Fab training session provides high-intensity, interval-based exercises that will provide maximum calorie burn and reduce inches from your waistline.
Fitness Challenge Package Includes:
- 10 Fit & Fab training sessions
- Nutrition 101 guidance to help make healthier food choices
- Weekly fitness tip sheets
- Fitness assessment – includes 6 exercises administered to every participant at the beginning and end of the 60-day period to record measurable strength gains
- ‘Before & After’ pictures to document your success (optional)
- Weekly weigh-ins (if your personal goal is weight loss)
- Fitness goal check-ins to keep you on track with your fitness goals
- Weekly email support support from your own personal trainer
- Motivation and camaraderie from all the other moms in the program
- A party at the end of the Challenge (date/place to be announced) to celebrate everyone’s success
Fitness Challenge Package: $395 (Includes 10 Fit & Fab training sessions)
Fitness Challenge Opt-in: $45
(Choose this option if you already have an existing F&F training package)
i.d. gym | 2727 N Lincoln Ave
OR, outdoors at local park when weather permits in Sept, early Oct.
Mondays: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Tuesdays: 9:30am – 10:30am
Wednesdays: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Thursdays: 9:30am – 10:30am
Saturdays: 7:30am – 8:30am
Saturdays: 9:30am – 10:30am
The more you workout, the more your body will slim down and tone-up. Since over 110 moms have completed Fit & Fab’s Fitness Challenges in the last three years, I’ll let them tell you why you should participate:
“This is the strongest I have ever been in my life. I love the group workouts.”
“I couldn’t do these type of workouts on my own. It’s motivating to work harder in a group setting. I love how I feel after a training session.”
“I love the variety and difficulty of the group workouts. This Challenge was exactly what I needed – a small group of moms who understand how hard it is to prioritize fitness.”
To Get Started
- Register for the Fall Fitness Challenge, $395. Package includes 10 Fit & Fab training sessions. If you are a current Fit & Fab participant, simply purchase the Fitness Challenge Opt-in, $45 to enroll.
- Once you are enrolled, every participant will need to register for a Fit & Fab session to complete assessments on Sept 17 (7:30am or 9:30am), Sept 19 (7:30pm), OR Sept 20 (9:30am), and the last week of the Challenge Nov 12 (7:30am or 9:30am), Nov 14 (7:30pm), or Nov 15 (9:30pm).
- Each mom will perform a fitness test and have pictures taken (optional) at the beginning and end of the Challenge to see tangible results at the end of the 60-days.
Giving Back | Baby Gear Drive
This year we have chosen the Simpson Academy for Young Women for our baby gear drive. Simpson Academy is a small, 6th-to-12th grade CPS school located in the Illinois Medical District of Chicago that exclusively serves pregnant and parenting teen mothers. They currently have 50 girls enrolled. Their mission is to empower young mothers, and to prepare them for success in college, career, and life.
Join us for our most successful group, goal-based program. Even if you have “just a little” to lose, you have all of the right things to gain!
Q: Is this fitness challenge about weight loss?
A: No, it doesn’t have to be. Some women do choose weight loss as their personal fitness goal for the Challenge, but your personal fitness goal can be anything you want accountability to work towards. For example, in previous challenges, one mom worked towards increasing her upper body strength and had a personal goal to complete 10 push-ups at the end of the 60 days. Another mom desired accountability to complete three workouts each week, and another who wanted guidance to complete her first 5k.
Q: Do I have to pick the same training time each week?
A: Absolutely not. You make your own schedule. Choose when you want to train and how often. The package is set up to be flexible. You can reserve all of your desired training time in advance and have up to 12-hours to early cancel your session and reschedule for another time. Please note, a session canceled within 12-hours is considered a late cancel and will result in a forfeit of the session.
Q: What if I’m out of town for all of the fitness assessment days?
A: It’s anticipated that one or two moms won’t be able to make it to training for the fitness assessments. I’ll do the best I can to work with your availability to schedule another assessment date so you can complete it.
Q: What happens if it’s raining outside for training?
A: We will workout outdoors in a light rain, but in the event there is severe weather, training will move indoors at i.d. gym. You will receive an email or text message prior to training time with a location update. We anticipate to train outdoors on Saturday mornings through October.
Q: Do we need to bring any equipment for the outdoor workout?
A: Its not mandatory, AMC will have equipment. We may ask you to bring a mat, or a pair of weights to specific training sessions.