Summer is just around the corner, make this one your best yet with Fit & Fab’s 60-Day Outdoor Fitness Challenge sponsored by TK Photography!
Are you ready to get your body back after baby or simply up your fitness level to new heights? AMC’s fitness challenge – our most successful group, goal-based program – is back and better than ever!
Join our 60-Day OUTDOOR Summertime Shape-Up Fitness Challenge to change your body for the better, and burn and earn your way to a mini photo shoot by TK Photography.
The Challenge begins April 22 and runs through June 21 – eight weeks of fitness that will take the guesswork out of slimming down and getting fit in time for the summer season. Everyone who participates will enjoy a strong, toned new body, the joy and satisfaction of being fit and confident about donning their summer wardrobe, and the motivation and camaraderie that comes with all AMC programs!
So far over 167 women have lost a collective 185 inches and 374 pounds participating in our Fit & Fab training sessions! Wow!
How it works
The program will help you achieve measurable increases in strength, which can help you increase your metabolism and torch body fat. Each Fit & Fab training session provides high-intensity, interval-based exercises that will provide maximum calorie burn and reduce inches from your waistline.
Fitness Challenge Package Includes:
- 10 Fit & Fab training sessions
- Nutrition 101 guidance to help make healthier food choices
- A personalized fitness assessment administered to every participant at the beginning and end of the 60-day period to record measurable strength gains
- ‘Before & After’ pictures to document your success (optional)
- ‘Before & After’ body measurements (optional)
- Fitness goal check-ins to keep you on track with your fitness goals
- Weekly email support support from your own personal trainer
- Motivation and camaraderie from all the other moms in the program
- EVERY participant who completes 10 Fit & Fab training sessions between April 22 and June 21 will earn a free mini photoshoot for your little ones, TWO digital images PLUS $25 coupon for future full session at TK Photography’s studio ($150 value).
- Party at the end of the Challenge (date to be announced) to celebrate everyone’s success.
Fitness Challenge Package: $395 (Includes 10 Fit & Fab training sessions)
Fitness Challenge Opt-in: $45
(Choose this option if you already have an existing F&F training package)
i.d. gym | 2727 N Lincoln Ave (if inclement weather)
Outdoor training locations are just a few blocks from i.d. gym
Mondays: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Tuesdays: 9:45am – 10:45am
Wednesdays: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Thursdays: 9:45am – 10:45am
Saturdays: 7:30am – 8:30am
Saturdays: 9:30am – 10:30am
The more you workout, the more your body will slim down and tone-up. Since over 160 moms have completed Fit & Fab’s Fitness Challenges in the last four years, I’ll let them tell you why you should participate:
“I’m so happy with the results from just the past 60 days – I’m stronger and leaner and can more easily handle the daily physical demands of a 30-pound 3-year old, and a 19-pound 9-month old! Cassandra provides challenging workouts, a fun environment, and exceptional knowledge of a postnatal mama’s body.”
“It’s so gratifying to see tangible evidence of my progress over the past two months! The 60-Day Challenge was a great way for me to start getting back in shape before returning from maternity leave, and after I returned to work, the Challenge really helped me stay motivated to make fitness and healthy eating a priority during a physically and emotionally challenging time in my life.”
“It feels great to feel better and move easier. My increased strength and flexibility aren’t necessarily rewards that I banked on 60 days ago… these far outweigh any number on a scale. Thanks for your constant encouragement and push! AMC continues to be a highlight of my week! 💜”
To Get Started
- Register for the Summertime Fitness Challenge, $395. Package includes 10 Fit & Fab training sessions. If you are a current Fit & Fab participant, simply purchase the Fitness Challenge Opt-in, $45 to enroll.
- Once you are enrolled, every participant will need to register for a Fit & Fab session to complete assessments on: Sat April 22 (7:30am or 9:30am), Mon April 24 (7:30pm), Tue April 25 (9:45am) or Wed April 26 (7:30pm); and again on, June 21 (7:30am or 9:30am), June 19 (7:30pm) or June 20 (9:45am), or June 21 (7:30pm).
- Each mom will perform a fitness assessment and encouraged to do body measurements and/or have pictures taken at the beginning and end of the Challenge to see tangible results at the end of the 60-days.
Burn & Earn
Every participant who completes at least 10 Fit & Fab training sessions between April 22 and June 21 will earn a free mini photoshoot for your little ones, TWO digital images PLUS $25 coupon for future session at TK Photography’s studio ($150 value).
Join us for our most successful group, goal-based program. Even if you have “just a little” to lose, you have all of the right things to gain!
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~
Q: Is this fitness challenge about weight loss?
A: No, it doesn’t have to be. Some women do choose weight loss as their personal fitness goal for the Challenge, but your personal fitness goal can be anything you want accountability to work towards. Women see more results with body measurements rather than weigh-ins on a scale. Example of personal fitness goals in previous challenges: one mom worked towards increasing her upper body strength and had a personal goal to complete 10 push-ups at the end of the 60 days. Another mom desired accountability to complete three workouts each week, and another who wanted guidance to complete her first 5k.
Q: Do I have to pick the same training time each week?
A: Absolutely not. You make your own schedule. Choose when you want to train and how often. The package is set up to be flexible. You can reserve all of your desired training time in advance and have up to 12-hours to early cancel your session and reschedule for another time. Please note, a session canceled within 12-hours is considered a late cancel and will result in a forfeit of the session.
Q: What if I’m out of town for all of the final assessment days?
A: It’s anticipated that one or two moms won’t be able to make it to training for the final assessment. I’ll do the best I can to work with your availability to schedule another assessment date so you can complete.
Q: What happens if it’s raining outside for training?
A: We will workout outdoors in a light rain, but in the event there is severe weather, training will move indoors at i.d. gym. You will receive an email or text message prior to training time with a location update.
Q: Do we need to bring any equipment for the outdoor workout?
A: Its not mandatory, but we may ask you to bring a mat, or a pair of weights to specific training sessions.
About Our Incredible Sponsor
TK Photography is a Contemporary Photography Company, based in Chicago IL. They shoot on-location, or in their North Center/Lincoln Square Photography Studio, to capture you in environments that represent you, your child, or your family. They are designed to follow your life through every milestone and stage and their portfolio includes, maternity, newborn, family portrait sessions, engagement sessions, weddings, and various family events. Their aim is to capture genuine laughs, smiles, hugs, and moments and your collection of photographs from will reflect our unique style and your unique personality.