Are you ready to take back control after the holidays, to get your body back after baby, or simply up your fitness level to new heights? Make 2015 your best year yet with AMC’s Fitness Challenge – our most successful group goal-based program – is back and better than ever!
Join our 90-Day New Year New You Fitness Challenge to change your body for the better, and get the chance to win fabulous prizes along the way.
The Challenge begins January 3 and runs through April 2 – 13 weeks of fitness that will take the guesswork out of slimming down. Everyone who participates will enjoy:
- A series of small group training training sessions (Fit & Fab Small Group Training)
- A six-class pass to i.d. gym to work out on your own
- A trim, strong new body
- The joy and satisfaction of being fit and ready for spring
- And, the motivation and camaraderie that comes will all AMC programs!
So far over 80 women have lost a collective 75 inches and 235 pounds in our Fit & Fab training sessions!
HOW IT WORKS
The Fitness Challenge will help you achieve measurable increases in strength, which can help you increase your metabolism and torch body fat. Each Fit & Fab training session provides high-intensity, interval-based exercises that will provide maximum calorie burn and reduce inches from your waistline.
New for this Challenge, everyone participating in the Challenge also will receive a 6-class pass for i.d. gym. In addition to personalized training, you will have an opportunity to cross-train to further improve your overall fitness level, as well as access to the gym’s own group fitness classes. Options include: spinning, kettlebells, fly yoga, cardio sculpt, buff yoga, Vinyasa Flow, etc.
Fitness Challenge Package includes:
- A minimum of 10 Fit & Fab Training sessions (see Fit & Fab training schedule here)
- 6-Class Pass for i.d. gym (see i.d.’s class schedule here)
- A fitness assessment – includes 6 exercises administered to every participant at the beginning and end of the 90-day period to record measurable strength gains
- Facebook support group – Everyone can check-in daily, providing a true support system
- ‘Before & After’ pictures to document your success
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Fitness goal check-in mid February to keep your on track with your fitness goals
- Weekly email support support from your own personal trainer
- Motivation and camaraderie from all the other moms in the program
- Party at the end of the Challenge to celebrate everyone’s success
- Over $1000 in prizes (see prize list here…and it keeps growing!)
The more you workout, the more your body will slim down and tone-up. Since over 80 moms have completed Fit & Fab’s Fitness Challenges in the last two years, I’ll let them tell you why you should participate:
“I’m so happy with the results from just the past 60 days – I’m stronger and leaner and can more easily handle the daily physical demands of a 30-pound 3-year old, and a 19-pound 9-month old! Cassandra provides challenging workouts, a fun environment, and exceptional knowledge of a postnatal mama’s body.”
“I couldn’t do these type of workouts on my own. It’s motivating to work harder in a group setting. I love how I feel after a training session.”
“I never thought I’d feel stronger and slimmer 10 months after giving birth than I did before pregnancy. I have AMC’s prenatal and postnatal programs to thank for that! I’m committed now to continue building strength and taking care of my body. Coach Cassandra helped me find the time, keep me on track and motivated.”
TO GET STARTED
- Register for the Winter Fitness Challenge, $450. Package includes 10 Fit & Fab Training sessions PLUS a 6-class pass for i.d. gym.
- The Challenge is limited to the first 20 moms.
- Each mom will perform a fitness assessment and have pictures taken (optional) at the beginning and end of the Challenge to see tangible results at the end of the 90-days.
- Once you are enrolled, every participant will need to register for a Fit & Fab session between January 3 – 10, and a session during the last week in March to complete the fitness assessment.
What’s the training schedule for Fit & Fab Small Group sessions?
There are six convenient training times to choose from; participate when you like, as frequently as you like. Participants are requested to register in advance to reserve desired time slots (max 3 women in each session with the exception of Saturday’s 7:30am session – up to 6 women). We have a flexible 12-hour early cancelation policy.
Mondays: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Tuesdays: 9:30am – 10:30am (childcare available for your little one, $6/hour)
*NEW TIME* Thursdays: 9:30am – 10:30am (childcare available for your little one, $6/hour)
Thursdays: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Saturdays: 7:30am – 8:30am OR 9:30am – 10:30am
Are the fitness challenge workouts different than the Fit & Fab Small Group training sessions?
Nope, everyone participating in Fit & Fab training and the Challenge will be lead through high-intensity, interval-based exercises to torch body-fat and reduce your waistline. The difference is the FC group will be given a fitness assessment, have access to i.d. gym while not training with AMC, have access to a closed FB group for support, and opportunity to win over $1000 in fabulous prizes come April.
If I have a current Fit & Fab training package can I use my sessions for the fitness challenge ?
You bet! If you are a current Fit & Fab participant, your existing sessions can be used as an extension to the Fitness Challenge Package – but a FC package must be purchased.
What are you waiting for – let’s do this! A goal without a plan is only a wish. Make 2015 your best year yet!