The standard childcare room hours at i.d. gym are between 9am and 11am, Tuesdays & Thursdays. The sitter can be arranged to stay until 12 noon on those days if requested at least 24 hours in advance. AMC participants and i.d. gym members may make reservations online in one-hour increments.
- Infants as young as 6-weeks and children up to 7-years old are welcome
- The cost is $7 per child/per hour, $5 per sibling per hour
- There is a 15 minute grace period to pick up your child, if you child is left in the room for over 75 minutes, you will be charged for an additional hour.
- Reservations are required at least 3 hours in advance.
- There is a 1-hour cancellation policy
- Childcare is not guaranteed if a reservation is not made by 7:30am the morning of.
To Reserve Childcare
- Go to Active Moms’ Club Registration website
- Click on the Childcare Room tab
- Choose the hour time-slot of choice (or closest to the time of drop-off)
- Payment is required at time of reservation
Healthy kids only please! Please keep the child home if he/she displays:
- Temperature of 100 or higher
- Red, watery eyes with yellow or cloudy drainage
- Undiagnosed rash
- Excessive phlegm cough and/or purulent nasal discharge
- Severe sore throat
Your child should not have experienced any of these symptoms for at least 24 hours before coming to our facility. We reserve the right to refuse entry or discharge early any child exhibiting any of the above symptoms.
Snacks, Diapers, Water, Etc.
Please bring all snacks, diapers, wipes, water, etc. your child will need during the hour in a small bag marked with the child’s name. Written instructions will be appreciated but are not necessary.
About the Sitters
Sitters are provided by kGrace childcare, a premier placement agency in Chicago. All sitters are CPR and First Aid certified and have experience working with infants and toddlers – together.