You’ve triumphed through pregnancy, childbirth and caring for a newborn. Now it’s time to be a stronger, fitter, healthier version on your new self.
Join us for Fit & Fab Small Group Training and share the cost of having your own personal trainer while reducing inches from your waistline, strengthening your muscles and feel more confident about your body after baby. These small group workouts deliver measurable results through strength training and high-intensity, interval-based exercises.
Our fitness program is a cost-effective option for moms with children of all ages, from 3 months to 30 years! Because we want to focus on you for the entire hour, each session is a moms-only personal training workout with two to 10 moms in a session. Coach Cassandra will tailor postnatal workouts to meet the needs of all fitness levels while:
- helping you create S.M.A.R.T. fitness goals
- providing guidance & motivation to ACHIEVE your goals
- inspiring each mom to be the best version of themselves,
- enjoying the camaraderie and support from your favorite mom-centric community
*BRAND NEW* Fit & Fab 90’s Days of YOU! Fitness Challenge & Nutrition Program—guiding moms to be stronger, healthier and more confident by establishing long-term fitness & nutrition habits
90-Days of YOU! returns January 2019 – 12 weeks of fitness and nutrition coaching that will take the guesswork out of slimming down, getting fit and establishing long-term fitness and nutrition habits. Everyone who participates will reap the benefits of having your own personal coach to help YOU build behaviors and skills to establish new healthy habits—one at a time. And of course, you’ll have the motivation and camaraderie that comes with all AMC programs! Click here to learn more…
Goose Island CrossFit | 2nd Level
1750 North Kingsbury Street | Chicago | 60614
*Seasonal outdoor training session locations are in Lincoln Park*
Drop-In session: $45
5 training sessions: $200 ($40 per session)
10 training sessions: $370 ($37 per session)
One-Time Test Drive: $25 (try us out to experience a session for yourself)
- 5-session pass is valid for 8-weeks effective the first date you attend.
- 10-session pass is valid for 15-weeks effective the first date you attend.
Fit & Fab is personal training in a small group setting. Participate as frequently as you like on the days that fit your schedule. Designated training time must be reserved on AMC’s Registration & Scheduling website. Space is limited, each session will have a minimum of two women and no more than 10.
We reserve the right to cancel a session two hours prior without sufficient attendance (minimum two). Participants must be at least 12 weeks postpartum. It’s AMC’s policy if you are less than six MONTHS postpartum to request a waiver from your physician stating you are cleared to exercise prior to beginning our exercise program. This format is for moms only.
*Download AMC’s postnatal waiver form in the column to the right.
How do I get started with Fit & Fab postnatal training?
- If you are at least 12-weeks postpartum, OR are a previous AMC participant, simply purchase a test-drive session or package and reserve your desired training time above.
- First time participants are invited to take a one-time test drive for just $25.
- If you are less than six months postpartum, a waiver from your healthcare provider stating you are cleared to exercise is requested before you begin training.
- Questions? Call Coach Cassandra, 773.505-3945 or drop an email, firstname.lastname@example.org