You’ve triumphed through pregnancy, childbirth and caring for a newborn. Now it’s time to get your body back.
Join us for Fit & Fab Small Group Training and share the cost of having your own personal trainer while reducing inches from your waistline, sculpting your muscles and improving your body after baby. These small group workouts provide high intensity, interval-based exercises that deliver results, and foster camaraderie and motivation.
Our fitness program is a cost-effective option for moms with children of all ages, from 3 months to 30 years! Because we want to focus on you for the entire hour, each session is a moms-only personal training workout limited to a max of six women. Coach Cassandra will tailor postnatal workouts to meet the needs of all fitness levels while:
- helping you create S.M.A.R.T. fitness goals
- providing guidance & motivation to ACHIEVE your goals, and
- inspiring a smile when you put on your skinny jeans
*SUMMERTIME* Fit & Fab 60’s Days of YOU! Fitness Challenge & Nutrition Program
Fit & Fab’s new 60-Days of YOU! Fitness Challenge & Nutrition program has been so successful, it’s returning this spring—April 21st to be exact! 60-Days of YOU! program will help connect the mind and body through fitness and nutrition; eight weeks of fitness and nutrition guidance that will take the guesswork out of slimming down, getting fit and establishing a healthy relationship with food and exercise. Make the commitment to honor yourself this summer. We promise this program will deliver a life changing experience for you. The 60-Days of YOU! program includes 8 Fit & Fab training sessions. Click here to learn more.
Goose Island CrossFit | 2nd Level
1750 North Kingsbury Street | Chicago | 60614
*Seasonal outdoor training session locations are in Lincoln Park*
Drop-In session: $45
5 training sessions: $200 ($40 per session)
10 training sessions: $370 ($37 per session)
*NEW* One-Time Test Drive: $25 (try us out to experience a session for yourself)
- 5-session pass is valid for 8-weeks effective the first date you attend.
- 10-session pass is valid for 15-weeks effective the first date you attend.
Fit & Fab is personal training in a small group setting. Participate as frequently as you like on the days that fit your schedule. Designated training time must be reserved on AMC’s Registration & Scheduling website. Space is limited, each session may have 2 – 10 women.
We reserve the right to cancel a session two hours prior without sufficient attendance (minimum two). Participants must be at least 12 weeks postpartum. It’s AMC’s policy if you are less than six MONTHS postpartum to request a waiver from your physician stating you are cleared to exercise prior to beginning our exercise program. This format is for moms only.
*Download AMC’s postnatal waiver form in the column to the right.
How do I get started with Fit & Fab postnatal training?
- If you are at least 12-weeks postpartum, OR are a previous AMC participant, simply purchase a test-drive session or package and reserve your desired training time above.
- First time participants are invited to take a one-time test drive for just $25.
- If you are less than six months postpartum, a waiver from your healthcare provider stating you are cleared to exercise is requested before you begin training.
- Questions? Call Coach Cassandra, 773.505-3945 or drop an email, email@example.com