When it comes to life lately, we’ve all had to make a lot of changes. But one thing that will never change is the need to continue self-care.
That’s why I’m continuing to offer my From the Core: Postnatal Recovery class ONLINE.
This is a POSITIVE effect of COVID-19 and enable ANY new mom— in any city, state or country— to participate and gain the benefits of getting stronger post-baby.
- No equipment is necessary for this live-streaming class (Mar 31–Apr 30)
- You will not need a lot of space
- Never miss a workout! Sessions will be recorded and shared after class in case you need a replay of the day’s workout
- 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. Complete all 10 workouts as prescribed and if you don’t feel stronger, and more confident about your body, you will get your money back!
- This course is Physical Therapist approved.
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~
Did you get the green light to exercise, but don’t know where to start? Let AMC help you get on the road to recovery to regain confidence in what your post-baby body can do—all with your little one by your side!
This mom and baby class meets twice a week for five weeks and offers the opportunity to develop relationships with other new moms and their babies. (Don’t have 5 weeks? Check out Post-Baby Body Express.) Since the class is designed to work with your recovering body targeting issues such as abdominal wall separation, weak pelvic floor, cesarean section – the exercises get progressively more intense. By the end of the five weeks, you’ll feel stronger and more confident about what your post-baby body can do. With a limit of no more than 14 moms and babies, these intimate small group workouts provide you with:
- The satisfaction of safely kick-starting a regular exercise program
- Improved energy, strength and self-esteem
- More confidence about what your post-baby body can do
- Motivation to continue to exercise after the course is complete
- Reduced lower back discomfort
- Greater sexual satisfaction
- Fewer episodes of incontinence
- Camaraderie and support from your peers!