Got the green light to exercise? Get on the road to recovery with AMC and regain confidence in what your post-baby body can do—all with your little one by your side! Since the class is designed to work with your recovering body (targeting issues such as abdominal wall separation, weak pelvic floor and cesarean section), the exercises get progressively more intense.
This mom and baby class meets twice a week for five weeks and offers the opportunity to develop relationships with other new moms and their babies. (Don’t have 5 weeks? Check out Post-Baby Body Express.) Since the class is designed to work with your recovering body targeting issues such as abdominal wall separation, weak pelvic floor, cesarean section – the exercises get progressively more intense. By the end of the five weeks, you’ll feel stronger and more confident about what your post-baby body can do. With a limit of no more than 14 moms and babies, these intimate small group workouts provide you with:
- The satisfaction of safely kick-starting a regular exercise program
- Improved energy, strength and self-esteem
- More confidence about what your post-baby body can do
- Motivation to continue to exercise after the course is complete
- Reduced lower back discomfort
- Greater sexual satisfaction
- Fewer episodes of incontinence
- Camaraderie and support from your peers!