A goal without a plan is just a wish – it’s a pretty powerful statement. As part of AMC’s 60-Day Summertime Shape-Up Fitness Challenge, our participants are presented with a simple questionnaire to identify their fitness goals, why their goals are important, and to create an action plan in five easy steps to achieve success.
Follow These 5 Easy Steps to Establish Your Fitness Goals
- What is your fitness goal for 2015?
- What is your personal 60-day fitness goal for this Challenge? Your goal should be specific and measurable. For example, “I want to lose 5 pounds”, “I want to be fit into my ____ jeans or dress”, “I want to do 10 full push-ups with good form”, “I want to run a 5k on ____ date”, etc.
- Why are these fitness goals important to you?
- Why is being fit important to you?
- How do you plan to achieve your 60-Day Fitness Challenge goals? List at least three habits/changes you will make to reach your goal.
The Fitness Challenges – our most successful group, goal-based program – has helped over 90 women lose a collective 85 inches and 247 pounds participating in our Fit & Fab Small Group Training sessions!
As we begin to ramp up for the Summertime Challenge beginning May 1, our active moms are extremely excited to get started. Maureen stated, “I want to get back to a weight where I feel more comfortable in my clothing, while at the same time gaining strength.” It’s important to be fit because, “it not only makes me feel better physically, but really keeps me energized and more centered.”
Our moms all have different fitness goals:
“I want to get back into a regular workout routine.” – Norah
“I want to increase my flexibility and make opportunities to exercise everyday.” – Kirstin
“I want to workout twice a week to help alleviate stress.” – Kim
But most of our moms are getting fit because it’s important to be healthy for themselves and for their family. They believe – as we do – a healthy and active mom has a healthy and happy family.
Why is being fit important to you? AMC can help you achieve your fitness goals. Join us, we have just a few spots left for our Summertime Shape-Up Fitness Challenge beginning May 1. What are you personal fitness goals?