Did you get the green light to exercise, but don’t know where to start? Let AMC help you get on the road to recovery to regain confidence in what your post-baby body can do.
This class will meet online once a week for four weeks and offers the opportunity to meet other new moms and have direct access to Coach Cassandra for questions about fitness and nutrition. (Don’t have 4 weeks? Check out Post-Baby Body Express.)
Since the class is designed to work with your recovering body targeting issues such as abdominal wall separation, weak pelvic floor, cesarean section – the exercises get progressively more intense. By the end of the four weeks, you’ll feel stronger and more confident about what your post-baby body can do. These intimate small group workouts provide you with:
- The satisfaction of safely kick-starting a regular exercise program
- Improved energy, strength and self-esteem
- More confidence about what your post-baby body can do
- Motivation to continue to exercise after the course is complete
- Reduced lower back discomfort
- Greater sexual satisfaction
- Fewer episodes of incontinence
- Camaraderie and support from your peers and the Coach!
From the Core: Postnatal Recovery is now a live-streaming program! This will enable ANY new mom— in any city, or state — to participate.
Each mom will reap the benefits of having a stronger post-baby body, and your own personal trainer with 14 years experience in postpartum fitness!
- No equipment is necessary for this live-streaming class
- Minimal space needed
- Never miss a workout! Sessions will be recorded and shared 24 hours after class if a replay of the day’s workout is needed.
- This course is Physical Therapist approved and taught by Coach Cassandra with over 14 years experience training moms.
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~